Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday, September 14, 2018

Just Keep Swimming, in the Enchanted Pineapple Under the Sea

This doodle started out as an angler fish, then Nemo was added. I even let a student doodle alongside me, as they had picked up a drawing book from the library, and we're eager to practice.  After not feeling the best, I decided to carry this doodle over the weekend so I could finish it Monday.

During my time away from the board, a school of ideas swam my way, and I came back to the board on Monday with a fury! Adding to the drawing through the end of Tuesday. By then the board was full, and I felt good about moving forward.

So from here on out, I'm spending multiple days a week on one subject.

I hope you'll be able to join me!

Be good! And keep swimming!
--Nick















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks! You're awesome!